Impaired Driving (Drug Driving) Medical Defence - Section 64 Land Transport Act 1998

Please use this form if you have received an Infringement Offence Notice (ION) and wish to apply for a medical defence.

Police cannot consider a medical defence for any notice that has either been paid or transferred to the Fines Collection Unit of the Ministry of Justice.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.